Using the Online Consultation System
You can use the online consultation system to either make representations during a public consultation or view representations made by others on a particular site, issue or policy.
Registering and Logging In
- If you are already registered with AVDC as a consultee you must use the request a new password option in the box at the top of the homepage.
- New consultees will need to register a new account
You only need to register and log in if you wish to make representations. You can read documents and view representations that have been published without taking the above steps.
Important: existing and new consultees must ensure that personal details within My Details are completed in full. Failure to do so will result in your representation not being accepted. This is a legal requirement.
Current documents open to public consultation will be listed in the grey box at the top of the homepage. Select a document then click on the chapter, site, issue or policy that you are interested in. This consultation is the VALP Proposed Submission.
To make representations, click on the pencil icon adjacent to the site, issue or policy of interest and complete the online response form.
You can save your representations before submitting and come back to them later, they will be stored within My Drafts. Please do not forget to submit your draft representations.
Representations must be submitted before the deadline of 5.15pm Thursday 14th December 2017. Once submitted you will receive an email from Aylesbury Vale District Council with a full record of your representation. Please ensure that you retain this copy for your records.
You can write as much as you like in the full representation box and upload relevant documents or maps, which must be in either PDF or Image format. Please note that if your full representation is more than 100 words you will also need to provide a brief summary of 100 words or less.
Viewing or Searching Representations
You can view representations made without registering or logging in.
If you wish to search a specific area or policy of the plan:
- Select one of the documents from the homepage and then click on the chapter, site, issue or policy that you are interested in.
- To view published representations, click on the magnifying glass icon adjacent to the site, issue or policy of interest and a summary will be listed. For more information on a particular representation, click on either Representation ID: [number] or More details about Rep ID: [number].
If no representations have been made and/or published, the magnifying glass icon will be grey .
To search for a representation made by a specific consultee and you know the representation ID number:
- Use the Search Representations page, enter the Representation ID and press Search
To search by the name of a respondent, agent or organisation:
- Use the Search Representations page and select the document: VALP Proposed Submission
- Select Respondent or Agent, and press Search
- Select the first letter of the organisation or the individual's surname and press Search
- Select the individual or organisation of interest and press Search
This will give a summary of all published representations of the selected consultee.
What if I need further help?
If you have any problems, complete the contact us form or call the Planning Policy Team on 01296 585308.